When did you start working at Echometer?
Andreas: First day was January 4th 2021
What is your previous work experience?
Andreas: My background is inside marketing. As an entrepreneur, I founded several companies in this segment and let them grow successfully. Later on, I worked for international agencies in new business areas related to trade-marketing topics.
With a bit more detail: what do you do at Echometer?
Andreas: My task is to make Echometer a globally used tool, wherever retrospectives are part of the agile framework in companies.
What do you like about working at Echometer?
Startup Culture, Holacracy, Fantastic product, Lovely Colleagues, 100% Professionalism
What was your first week at Echometer like?
Andreas: Full of positive surprises & emotions: jumping into Holacracy is like landing on a different planet.
What was your biggest or funniest fuckup at Echometer?
Andreas: When the first impression goes wrong: First day of work; trains were canceled, I was late ...
What are your hobbies?
- Cooking: I love to create new dishes and cook every night. The biggest award for me was that a German star chef cooked my dish on TV.
- Sharks: I love to travel around the world and dive with these wonderful creatures. I support different shark-conservation-groups and hold lectures about shark-human interaction for diving schools.
- Football: I passionately support the SC Preußen Münster and volunteer in the fan area. Always support your local team!
Your top 3 favorite podcasts or books
- Douglas Adams: "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
- Keith Richard's bio: "Life"
- Paul Bocuse: "The Definitive Step-By-Step Guide to Culinary Excellence"
What is a fun fact about you?
- I always wear red socks.
- My sons once called me "transager", meaning I am a pretty young spirit trapped in an old body.
- I have raised the average age of the company by 5 years.
- My girlfriend and I live with our two dogs, two horses and we are surrounded by lots of cows.
What are the values that drive you?
- Home: MS4L (Münster for Life) – Proud of this beautiful city!
- Job: Curiosity, Persistance, Integrity & Loyalty
- Humor: Better to lose a friend than leave out a good joke
- Social: Nothing will remain of me but the things that I teach my children