In this video, you will learn how to set up the Pulse Check at workspace level in Echometer and what you should pay attention to:
Here is a short summary:
What is the Pulse Check for?
With the Workspace Pulse Check you can...
- Get feedback from selected teams
- In a custom interval per item
- Even if the teams don't do retrospectives
How does it work?
The Workspace Pulse Check…
- Checks if pulse check items have been covered by the teams in the set interval already
- Creates a custom pulse check survey for every team including just the items that have not been covered yet
- Sends the survey to team members automatically (email invitation)
- Closes each Pulse Check survey after 14 days and adds the results to both the team and workspace dashboards
How do you set it up?
- Select your items and set their interval
- Include/exclude teams from the Workspace Health rotation
- (only then) Activate the pulse check for the workspace